Ok, so I realize this isn't exactly the most riveting post ever written, but I feel I owe you faithful few an explanation as to why I have been MIA over the past little while. So, with the help of my friend the list format, here is my list of fall-flavored excuses:
1. Fallen leaves: make a really nice crunchy sound as I walk across campus to deliver my papers and take my midterms.
2. Golden sunshine: makes me happy as it beams through the big glass windows of the insurance office (my former place of employment) where I have picked up a few hours in order to help out while they're looking for someone permanent to hire.
3. Cold weather: makes my throat hurt, nose stuffy, and head ache... and causes me to run to the Peppermint Tea that has been hiding in my cabinet since last winter.
4. Pumpkins: make me think of my ever-growing belly, and the little person inside that is sapping all my energy (and all my appetite)
5. Earlier sunset: make me remember that my time is precious these days; so blogging might have to take a backseat for a while.
There it is folks. My fall-flavored list of excuses, designed just for you.