Because no one procrastinates like I do...
As always, participating in Amy Beth's meme.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am, can you believe it?? I felt like I was on vacation.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium. But I'll take a veggie burger over a steak any day.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Trek - hubby's choice and one of the few showing in English.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch TV. Bummer dude.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Memphis, TN
6. What did you have for breakfast? Fried eggs and toast.
7. What’s your favorite cuisine? Does chocolate count?
8. What foods do you dislike? Korean. :) Nah... I don't reckon there's any food I won't eat.
9. Where is your favorite place to eat? Starbucks. Have you had their oatmeal with fruit and granola... or brown sugar and cinnamon? I mean, pair that with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and there you have my favorite meal ever.
10. What is your favorite salad dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette in the winter, Homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette in the summer. I'm a bit of a dressing snob.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive these days. It's probably the thing I miss most over here.
12. What are your favorite clothes? My white peasant skirt, red v-neck t-shirt, and white flats. Comfortable, feminine, and oh-so-Korean. :)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Israel.
14. Is the cup half empty or half full? I never understood that question. Can't it just be half a glass of liquid? Why can't we all just get along?
15. Where would you want to retire? In a Winnebago, on the road.
16. What is your favorite time of the day? Nap time.
17. Where were you born? Northeast Georgia
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Boxing. Seriously.
19. Are you a bird watcher? I have a hate/hate relationship with all manner of bird.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Used to be a night person. These days, I'm neither.
21. What did you want to be when you were little? The President - the idea of bossing people around has always thrilled me.
22. What’s your best childhood memory? Playing on the trampoline with Nick, Rodney, and Cassidy
23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Depends on how long the taxi ride is, but yes, I usually do.
24. Do you have any pet peeves? My number one, absolute, I-really-hate-it pet peeve is when I can't get in touch with the person who has my child.
25. Favorite type of pizza? Pizza Hut, thin crust, beef'n'bacon
26. Favorite flower? Buttercup (Dandelion, but isn't Buttercup a much cuter name?)
27. Favorite ice cream? Cookies'n'Cream.
28. Have you done anything spontaneous lately? Nope. I should plan to do that soon. Wait.
29. Do you like your job? Best job I've ever had. *wink*
30. Do you like broccoli? I LOVE raw broccoli with Ranch Dressing, but I'm allergic to most raw veggies. I know, right? I tolerate cooked broccoli.