This is the hat I wear when:
1. Exams are in full-swing.
2. I have multiple papers due.
3. I count the amount of sleep I got in minutes, not hours. (see #2).
4. I didn't have the energy or time to fix my hair this morning. (see #2 & #3)
5. Husband is at work.
6. Baby is at the grandparents.
7. House is falling apart.
8. Did I mention that I didn't get any sleep?
9. Makeup seems frivolous. (see #3 & #9)
10. I only step outside my study-hole (aka living room) to take a pic for this here bloggy.
Allow me to introduce - Exhausted Over-Worked Procrastinator Hat (did I mention that it's my least favorite one?):
But there are two things that keep me going on days that I have to wear my least favorite hat....
My two favorite people:
For them, it's all worth it, even if I have to wear the EOWP hat every now and then.