Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To Do ToDay...

Things I have accomplished today (with only one teeny tiny emotional breakdown):

1. Completed three loads of Brandon's clothes before 10:00am.

2. Got Chloe up, bathed, fed, dressed, packed, and out the door by 10:30am.

3. Purchased one life insurance policy and one health insurance policy by 12:30pm.

4. Dropped Chloe off at the grandparents' by 1:00pm.

5. Picked up Brandon's shirts from the cleaners.

6. Came home, had him try them on, only to realize that he didn't have a blazer/sports coat that fit.

7. Measured Brandon for a jacket and then purchased the jacket on my own (I know it's tempting here, but please hold your applause until the end).

8. Came home, cuddled a bit with sweet hubby before he headed off to get a haircut.

*applause here*


Things I have left to do (hopefully, without any more emotional breakdowns):

1. Fold and stack his clothes so he can pick out what he wants to pack when he gets back from the hair cut.

2. Clean up the living room, which is littered with ties, dress socks, and biscuit crumbs (don't ask).

3. Write a sweet note to hide in his suitcase somewhere.

4. Print off a picture of Chloe to hide in his suitcase somewhere.

5. Make about 6 PB&J's for the 18-hour flight he has tomorrow.

6. Work up the energy to be REALLY EXCITED about his trip. =)


Ok... I'm off to pack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come visit you! I miss you and love you!!!

Brandy Thixton said...

I think you SHOULD come visit me RIGHT NOW. =)

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood