Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The 411...

So, here's where I'm at, ya'll:

I have LOTS to write about. I mean LOTS. But most of it is still "secret" - not for public knowledge. And while I don't consider ya'll to be "the public," a few members of "the public" may stumble across this here little bloggy and then all would be lost. The world as we know it would end.

Okay, maybe it's not quite that dramatic. But I just wanted to let you know why I haven't been writing anything of significance over the last week or so. Mainly, my thoughts and prayers are consumed with some Big Happenings in my life. So, I promise promise promise that as soon as these things become "Public Knowledge" I'll be heading straight for my laptop to tell ya'll AAALLLLLLL about it.

In the meantime, I am not abandoning you. (Calm down. Breathe.) I'll be around - here and there - with some lighthearted posts and more Coffee Buzz on Friday.

Peace out, ya'll.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hey! I love you and I'm praying.

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood