Thursday, September 25, 2008

For any would-be detectives out there...

Wanna know the clues to look for if you're wondering if someone is pregnant?

1. The subject is female.

2. She's snoring in a not-so-comfy chair in the middle of a very public place.

3. Next to the chair you find the cheese scraped off some vending machine crackers, but no crackers to be found.

4. She's holding a half-empty bottle of Ginger Ale or Sprite.

Should you stumble upon said subject, do not - I repeat, DO NOT! - wake her up to ask if she is all right... unless you have a death wish. I'm just sayin'...

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I remember the days of morning sickness. I lived off of coke and popcorn when I was pregnant with Sam. I'm so glad that it's temporary and well worth it in the long run. Love you!

ps This might explain why you were so tired at the park the other day ;)

Debbie C. said...

Ha!! So true. BTW, congrats.

Beloved of the Lord said...

Your icky times will be over soon. This is funny though-- I hope that's okay to say- please don't hurt me!!

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood