Friday, September 19, 2008

Bathroom Wisdom...

The girls bathroom in the UGA Journalism building holds more words of advice than a fortune cookie manufacturer. Here are a few of my favorites...

Not all those who wander are lost. - JRR Tolkein

If we could hang our sorrows on pegs and choose those we liked best, each of us would take back his own, for the others would seem hard to bear.


My personal favorite: Idiots! You all are in college - get your degrees and move up in life!

Why waste all the money and someone else's chance to better themselves in order to just get your MRS degree and be a mom?!

(and underneath that)

Hold your newborn baby in your arms for the first time. Then you have the right to ask me that question.

No comments:

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood