Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hustle Day 2: A Healthy Me

It's 11:17, and I'm heading to bed.

Our entire family did 30 minutes of yoga this morning, and it was a memory I won't soon forget.

I will spend a few minutes in the Word before I go to sleep.

And I suppose you could maybe call this a blog post.

It's not my best, but it's done (or soon will be done).

Today is about the "why." Though I don't have time or energy to write about it tonight, I have been thinking about it all day.

Here is what I wrote on the Facebook group today:

I want daily time with Jesus so I can become more spiritually healthy.
I want to MOVE everyday to learn how to HAVE FUN while becoming physically healthy. 
I want to blog everyday to help me build consistency in my writing. 
All three of these things make me a better ME, which makes me a better mom, wife, friend, etc. 
So that's it. I am learning how to take care of me - guard my heart, love myself, all that jazz. Because a healthy me equals a healthy "we" - in my marriage, in my family, in my relationships. More to come...
 

No comments:

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood