Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today, Tonight, and Tomorrow

Today I...

... Overslept.
... Didn't wash my dishes or my laundry.
... Didn't make my bed.
... Fed my kids spaghetti-O's, from a can, unheated.
... Spent 65% of my time on the couch, with a heating pad, hoarding a Dove dark chocolate bar.
... Didn't exercise.
... Am only blogging because my husband turned off the TV and forced me to open the computer.

Tonight I...
... Am making a list of all the things I did right today.
.... .... like getting in a complete day of homeschool, even if it was from the couch.
.... .... like loving on someone else's baby, in my home, in addition to my own babies.
.... .... like drinking lots of water.
.... .... like making it through the day without going postal on any member of my family.
... Am grateful that I'm allowed to stay home, with a heating pad, and chocolate, and my kids.
... Am going to spend time with Jesus. 
... Am laying my head on the pillow, with no regrets. Honest.

Tomorrow I...
... Get a fresh start.
... Receive new mercies.
... Start my 2014 Vision Board.
... Reconnect with the energetic, non-hormonal, normal "me." 
... Love my family.
... Love my Jesus.
... Love myself. 
... Hustle on.

No comments:

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood