Saturday, June 6, 2009

Because I KNOW you are DYING to know...

So, I normally don't do these things (at least, not on my blog). But Amy Beth did it, and I want to be cool just like her. So here it is...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

House Payment. Our mortgage company is stuck in the middle ages, and we have to actually mail them a money order. Never really thought about how lame that is until we moved overseas. Losers.

2. Do you miss being a child?

No way. Most confusing time of my life = age 6 to age 12.

3. What chore do you hate the most?

Putting away clothes. I don't mind the washing, hanging, or folding. But I really hate putting them away. Hm. Not sure why, now that I think of it.

4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?

I can't really remember. We're not big "romance" people. Give me a piece of pizza I can eat while snuggled with my hubby on the couch, and I'm happy.

5. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?

I would be nicer to people, particularly from age 16 to age 20.

6. Name of your first grade teacher?

Mr.Eiseman. He was the coolest because he played hide and seek with us on the playground. I can remember a boy from another class asking me who my teacher was, and when I told him, he said, "awww man! Luckyyyyyyyyy!" I felt quite superior.

7. What do you really want to be doing right now?

Taking a walk with my family of four. It's such a nice day outside.

8. What did you want to be when you grew up?

I'm sure there were many things, but I only remember one: The President.

9. How many colleges did you attend?

Two. Lee University (the one I love!) and Unversity of Georgia (the only choice I had)

10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?

Because it's the only brown one I have that's clean. And when I want to feel good about myself, I wear brown. Not sure why.

11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?

Non-existent. I ride in subways and taxis. Wanna hear my thoughts on the recent increase in minimum taxi fees? I could rant and rave all day about that one.

12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?

"Please go to sleep, baby, please please please."

13. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?

No alarm. Just a little wimper coming from the crib. My thought? "Wow, she slept four hours straight!"

14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Corrie Ten Boom.

15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?

Yep. Totalled my jeep and the other guy's Honda. Not cool, man, not cool.

16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?

Hm. I used to volunteer a lot, and perhaps I will again some day. Right now I am content to minister in my home and "volunteer" with my husband's ministry when I can.

17. Get up early or sleep in?

Theoretically, I would like to get up early. In practice, sleep wins out over productivity every time.

18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Pepper Ann. Do you remember her? "She's too cool for seventh grade."

19. When did you first start feeling old?

Hm. Just recently, I think. There is a fine line between feeling old and feeling sleep deprived, I think.

20. Favorite lunch meat?

Smoked turkey, shaved. Yum! Yum!

21. What do you get every time you go into Target?

Something from the dollar section. Aw, Target, how I miss thee. Let me count the ways: "one dollar, two dollar, three dollar, four."

22. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?

What an interesting question. Never thought about it, really. Outdated? No, I don't think so. Overused, perhaps, but not outdated.

23. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?

Eeek. Harry Potter. Don't hate me.

24. What’s your favorite drink?

Um. Coffee. As if you had to ask.

25. Who from high school would you like to run into?

Hmmm... there are lots of people. Maybe my Spanish teacher.

26. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?

No radio. No car.

27. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?

I plead the 5th.

28. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?


Nope. But I have had one fired at my head inside a closed car. THAT was a fun experience.

29. Do you have a teddy bear?

In my house? Yes. Does it belong to me? No.

30. Do you go to church?

Yup, even though I don't understand anything that is being said.

31. How old are you?

Twenty five. Man, I feel old... like, a real adult and everything. When did that happen?

1 comment:

Brandy said...

This is a test comment.

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood