Friday, June 12, 2009

Hooked on Little Einstein Works for Me!

My daughter just flew into my room, arms flailing, eyes wide open, with a look that was part panic, part pure joy and announced at the top of her lungs:

"MOMMY! MOMMY! I WANT TO GO SEE PYROLIPSTICKS! I LOOOOOOVE PYROLIPSTICKS! PLEEEEASE MOMMY! CAN WE PLEEEEEASE GO TO THE PERMALIPS AND SEE PYROLIPSTICKS!?!?"

Being the vigilant mother that I am, I dropped everything to find out which Playhouse Disney program was teaching my two year old about new-fangled cosmetics.

Ah. The Little Einsteins are in Egypt today.

Being the observant mother that I am, I deduced that she wanted to go to the Pyramids to see the Hieroglyphics.

Being the proud mother that I am, I wanted to reward my little genius with a trip to Egypt right now.

Being the honest mother that I am, I replied, "Maybe tomorrow."

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Amber said...

She's so cute.

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood