Monday, June 8, 2009

"It's always easier to be the one leaving than to be the one being left"

The hardest part about this whole move has been the part about which nobody warned us:

It's the fact that the very move that places us right in the center of God's will, right in the place where we have found more peace and happiness than ever before in our lives... is the same move that brings so much sadness, disappointment, and even bitterness to the people we love.

There's no remedy for this, I'm afraid, exept to know that God is God, and He is good to all His children - the ones doing the leaving and the ones being left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that there are many that miss you guys like crazy, but those same people are also so absolutely proud of you and Brandon, and pleased that you ARE in God's will. Soak that in friend..... there is never a need to feel guilty for obedience to your God!! I love you so much!! Oh, and I'm proud of you!!!

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood