Sunday, June 14, 2009

Join me for breakfast, won't you?

...mainly because I need to practice cool features on my new camera.

First of all, I got a new cutting board which, um, I kind of love.



Secondly, pancakes make the world a better place, don't you think? Especially when accompanied by hot coffee.




Finally, I learned a valuable lesson today. All the best time management intentions in the world go out the window when the cook forgets to flip the pancake because she's too busy taking pictures of her cutting board. You like yours extra crispy, right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kitchen has so many great colors in it! I love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE the cutting board! Super cute!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Thanks for leaving such kind and encouraging comments on my blog! How ever did you find me?

Your pancakes look delish, as does the new cutting board. Do you read MckMama {www.mycharmingkids.net}? She has a recipe for pancakes I want to try...

And I'm NOTORIOUS for being distracted and leaving stuff to burn on the stove. Drives my husband nuts!

Unknown said...

i Love that cutting board! :-) just popped over from Diary of a Southern Drama Queen . . .

The Quote That Started It All...

I myself have twelve hats, each one representing a different personality. Why be just yourself? - Margaret Atwood